It's official!

Chris has asked me to marry him! We are both very excited and have enjoyed telling people our news. I assume that many people will want to hear the story, so I figured I would tell it here to avoid sending hundreds of emails with the same story...

On Thursday morning, I awoke to the smell of french toast being cooked (my favorite breakfast). Chris had made arrangements with my roommate, Asel, to come and surprise me by making breakfast. Let me mention that Chris is NOT a morning person :) After enjoying this nice surprise, Chris went back home to let me rest since I had been sick and I wasn't going to work that day. We later had a picnic for lunch, and when Chris was dropping me off at my apartment, he said... "why don't you look under your pillow... I think there is something there." Under my pillow earlier that day he had hidden the ring. When I turned around with the box, be was on his knee with flowers that he had hidden in the apartment earlier. He told me he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and asked if I would like to spend my life with him... I enthusiastically said yes!
2 Comments:
Congratulations!!! Matt and I are so happy for you and Chris! Please let us all know when the official date will be. I miss you!
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU TWO!!!! that's so awesome! we're excited to catch up in person! - soon!
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home