Spain in May...

I love images like this rose garden at the park. Spain is beautiful in May!

At the end of May, I was able to go to the wedding of an old high school friend who works in the Embassy in Spain and decided to get married in a castle in Cordoba, in the south of Spain. It was the start of "la feria" or that city's annual fair, so we experienced much Spanish culture that weekend. What a treat!

Bruce, Merly, Antonio, and I traveled to Barcelona for MERC, the every 6 year gathering of Anabaptist churches in Europe.

I enjoyed being involved in leading music during the conference and made new friends from all over Europe.

Nicole and I are at the Royal Gardens in the shot below (one of my favorite places to go to get my nature fix in the city- I often jog here from my apartment!).
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home